The National Aviation University invites 10th- and 11th-graders of secondary schools to get preparatory training for the External Independent Testing and entrance to higher educational institutions in the following subjects: Ukrainian language and literature, history of Ukraine, mathematics, biology, English, physics, chemistry, geography, drawing and composition, law.
Forms of training: Saturday classes, evening classes, extramural learning (during school holidays), e-learning.
Course of training: 8 months (from 01.10.2020 to 30.05.2021); 4 months (from 01.02.2021 to 30.05.2021).
The total load in each discipline is 192 hours, which includes practical classes (150 hours), consultations, holding tests and checking the test papers, entrance testing and final examination.
Why do school leavers prefer to get preparatory training at NAU?
Only we provide:
- high quality preparation for the External Independent Testing under the guidance of the teachers of the University
- professional training by the teachers of the department of fundamental and special disciplines
- high quality methodological support of preparation to the External Independent Testing
- grading system of trainees’ academic performance assessment
- advanced learning of school subjects in compliance with the technologies introduced by the Education Quality Assessment Center of Ukraine
- effective adaptation of school pupils to the university environment
- convenient training forms and schedule
- additional points to the NAU applicant’s rating score
- high efficiency of the trainees’ admission to NAU and other universities
- flexible system of admission to NAU
- effective specialized and pre-professional training of pupils
- well-established, effective system of career-guidance activities.
An academic group consists of 10-15 trainees.
Trainees who have completed the preparatory courses and will apply to NAU for the specially supported specialties can get additional points to their rating score according to the NAU Admission Rules.
Click here for further information on the preparatory courses, required documents and registration for training: http://iiot.nau.edu.ua/index.php/nauka/pidhotovka-do-zno/pravyla-pryiomu
1, Prospect Lubomyra Husara, Building 8, Rooms 610, 708, Kyiv, 03058, Ukraine.
Tel.: (044)406–79–08, 407‑72‑02, 406–72–09, 406–74–04; 497‑52‑84.