DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIVE TECHNOLOGIES OF BUSINESS EDUCATION
The department represents the basic structural subdivision of the Educational and Research Institute of Innovative Educational Technologies that performs educational, methodological and/or research activities in certain specialties (specializations) or cross-specialty (cross-specialization) groups according to the purpose, major tasks and Education Management Policy of the National Aviation University.
The main task of the Department is organization and high-level implementation of academic and methodological activities in the disciplines of the department, research performed by the department, preparation of the teaching staff and their professional development.
The educational process at the Department is performed with the use of modern computer and multimedia technologies by means of which the students obtain profound knowledge in humanitarian, socio-economic, mathematical, scientific and professional disciplines.
The educational process at the Department is based on the well-known Moodle (Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment) e-learning technology – a software complex designed for organization of e-learning via the Internet and providing for uniting participants in the training process (students and teachers) into a single reliable, safe and integrated system to create a customized learning environment.
Advantages of e-Learning
- Flexibility: as a rule, e-learning students do not attend regular classes; they learn in time and place convenient to them.
- Modularity: the program of e-learning relies on the modular concept: each discipline gives an overall view of an appropriate subject area, which allows making a study program based on a set of independent disciplines-modules, which would meet the needs of an individual or those of a group
- Parallelism: students combine their studies with their professional activity (in-service training) or with their training in another specialty. E-learning is a convenient way of getting an education for those who have to spend most of their time in the workplace or/and in family
- Cost-effectiveness and financial capacities: efficient use of educational facilities and equipment as well as concentrated and unified representation of information makes it possible to reduce the cost of training. E-learning allows students to save considerably as compared to other forms of training
- Technological effectiveness: newest information technologies employed in the educational process facilitate an accelerated integration of a person into the global information space.
- Social equality and physical abilities of acquiring education regardless of the place of residence, health condition and social status: modern information and communicative technologies employed in e-learning enable acquiring education for people whose medical problems do not allow them to get education in traditional ways.
- Internationality: acquiring education is possible for foreigners and Ukrainians living abroad.
- Remote learning: E-learning is an opportunity to get education for people living in remote parts of Ukraine or abroad. You can learn without living your place of residence
- Positive impact on the student: increasing of the creative and intellectual potential of an e-learning student due to his/her self-organization, starving for knowledge, application of modern information and telecommunication technologies, and decision-making abilities.
- Quality: the quality of e-learning is not inferior to that of full-time learning; e-learning employs newest study materials and excellent teaching staff.
► Economic Cybernetics
► Digital Economy
► Air Transport Economics
► International Economics
► Business Economics
► Practical Psychology
► Advertising and Public Relations
071 Accounting and Taxation
► Accounting and Taxation
072 Finance, Banking and Insurance
► Finance and Credit
► Management of Organizations and Administration
► International Management
► Aviation Logistics
076 Enterprise, Trade and exchange activities
► Business Activities in Aviation
► Entrepreneurship and Business Technology
► Customs and Stock Exchanges
► Science of Law
► Legal Support of Customs Activities
► Ecology and Environmental Protection
► Cybersecurity Systems and Technologies
► Information Security Management
► Systems of Technical Protection of Information, Automated Data Processing
► Cybersecurity Audit
► Cyber CCTV and Access Control
162 Biotechnology and Bioengineering
► Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
► Environmental Biotechnology and Bioenergy
163 Biomedical Engineering
► Biomedical Engineering
172 Telecommunications and Radio Engineering
► Computer-Integrated Radio Systems and Technologies
► Computerized Electronic Security Means
► Biotechnical and Medical Devices and Systems
186 Publishing and Printing
► Electronic Multimedia Publishing Technologies
► Tourism Science
262 Law enforcement
► Law Enforcement
263 Civil Security
► Protection of Critical Infrastructure
275 Transportation Technology
► Transportation and Transport Management (Air Transport)
► Organization of Aviation Work and Services
► Multimodal Transport and Logistics
291 International relations, social communication and regional studies
► International Relations
► International Information
292 International Economic Relations
► International Economic Relations
► International Business
293 International law
► International Law